Wednesday, September 26, 2012

4D Ultrasounds!

I was so disappointed when I found out my chosen OB had a crappy ultrasound machine.  She even mentioned it wasn't very good.  Sure she ended up sharing me with a perinatal doctor but I wanted amazing pictures of my twins.  We aren't planning on having more children after this so I needed to soak it up and enjoy and document as much as possible.

At 23 weeks, I contacted Stork Vision in Omaha Nebraska for a second time.  This time for the 4D ultrasound appointment.  Last time we were there was July 10th, 2012 for gender determination and it was such an amazing experience where Nate's dad, grandparents, my brother and my great friend Alisa joined us on finding out the sexes of our twins.  Boy and Girl!  (tears of joy)

We went into Stork Vision and was surprised by Alisa.  I was so happy that she had come to surprise me.  I needed it since I didn't have my mom or sister at my appointments.  :)  So on the table I laid and we started the ultrasounds.  At this time both babies were head down and as beautiful as ever.  I managed to get a ton of pics and also on a dvd/cd.

I highly recommend the Stork Vision experience.  A private and beautiful room with couches and a large screen display of the ultrasound.  You invite your friends and family if you want and it's truly a memorable experience.

to see more of my Twins pics find me on facebook under Rita Lucero in Omaha, NE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly comment here :)