Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mommy Makeover Time

For those of you that know my story, you know that I am probably panicking about excess weight.  My history involves battling weight off and on since high school.  On 9/4/2009 I underwent Duodenal Switch weight loss surgery.  After losing a hundred pounds, I reluctantly started P90X.  I was deathly afraid.  I was so out of shape and just scared.  I loved it.  I also started drinking Shakeology daily and ended up losing another 45 pounds.  See my story here: Rita78.com



Well now, I am on a quest to lose 50 pounds.  I started February 4, 2013 with the Beachbody Ultimate Reset which was an amazing way to start! I dropped 9 pounds with those 21 days of clean eating.  Then my husband and I started P90X (again lol) and of course we have the Shakeology in our diet.  We would have it no other way.  I am currently down approximately 12 pounds. 








You can watch me or join me!!  I help others!  I need to be able to chase these twins around!

Twitter but the best place is Facebook!





3 comments:

  1. A mommy makeover refers to plastic surgery on someone who has had children. It usually includes a tummy tuck and a breast lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/mommy-makeover/

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly comment here :)